Are you a business that needs professional financial advice but cannot afford to employ a full-time CFO or Controller? Employing a full-time CFO would require a significant salary per year plus benefits. Acorn’s part-time CFO services provide business owners with a cost-effective alternative, which gives you experienced support at a fraction of the investment in a full-time CFO. These services offer a seasoned financial professional dedicated to working with your business to attain greater success.
CFO/Controller services offer…
- The Owner/President more time to run the business, address management issues and meet with new and existing customers.
- More awareness of the financial side of the business.
- Professionally prepared financial statements and information to improve the decision making process.
- A professional with years of management experience ready to offer any help or advice for your business.
- A professional who establishes controls to protect your business.
- Timely general ledger reconciliations.
- Timely and quality financial information.
- Budget preparation and analysis while adjusting to changes in the business.
- Assistance and advising on long-term plans and goals.
- Safeguarding cash with full range of cash management.
- Years of experience working with bankers, attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, and others outside your business with whom you work.
- Assistance in obtaining bank loans from lending institutions, including negotiations.
- Fixed asset management to include equipment purchases, expansions and disposals.
- Collection policies and procedures custom-made for your business.
- Accurate and timely processing of accounts payable.
Human Resources Management:
- Payroll and payroll tax reporting.
- Training and assisting your accounting team.
- Assistance with union negotiations and employee relations.
- Reviewing and negotiating health and property insurance.
- Assistance with IRS reporting requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
- Experience with pension and profit-sharing plans including 401(k)s.
- Development of company accounting procedures and best practices.
- Employee handbooks.
- Employee job descriptions.
- Employee evaluations.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger & Other
- Financial Statements
- Fixed Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Business Taxes
- Health Insurance Analysis and Negotiations
- Property, Casualty and Other Business Insurance Analysis and Negotiation
- Bank Loan Negotiations
- Bank Lines of Credit to Include Borrowing Base Calculations
- Bank Covenant Calculations
- Pension Planning including 401k
Additional Services Available Upon Request